.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Saturday, August 18, 2007

Update 147-01
Update 147-01
Visits from the Motherland
18th August 2007
1:11 PM


Apologies for not blogging frequently lately (That is, of course, if any of you still read this silly page). Anyway, I’ve been incredibly busy lately with weddings, primarily – I did like 8 weddings over the past 2 weeks, including 3 weddings over a period of just 2 days! Needless to say, I’m totally, utterly and unequivocally exhausted – And the editing process is not helping much either as I now have to edit a grand total of over 5,000 still pictures and a dozen or so hours of footage (A conservative estimate). How fun.

Two of my mum’s good friends came over the past week too so I (Of all people) had to show them around San Diego and LA as if it were my own backyard. Those of you who know me (or even don’t because it’s quite obvious) will also know that I am just absolutely HORRIBLE at directions. One time me and Ali were trying to get to the East Coast and ended up in Jurong instead. That’s how bad I am. Anyway, I had to direct these people about and one of them is this uber rich lady in Singapore that is used to her BMW 7 Series or Porshe’s GPS navigation system and sensors. So I had to become the human navigator 24/7. Which I guess is good in a way, because I now know how to get to bloody LA or SD.

Some pictures for you:









Yes, I spent my afternoons taking gloomy/emo/angsty pictures and stalking surf boarders and fishermen.

After that I went up to Las Vegas to visit my Uncle and his family, who flew in from Canada to get wasted see us. I got sick after that from all the activities after we came back and I’m blogging now as a ‘break’ from editing. (That’s how bloody desperate I am, damn it!)

ANNDDD…....


To top it off, Daniel Hum (aka Dan da Man) from Purdue University came by for two days and I had to show him around too with one of my other good friends. We had a great time, though it was sooo bloody tiring, and not to mention, HOT AS HELL (No pun intended). I brought him shopping (Again, very unlike me) and we caught the Bourne Ultimatum afterwards.

For those of you that did watch it, did you realize the GARGANTUAN goof at the end of the film? Bourne puts a Glock 18 to the Doctor’s head but when he puts it down again, POOF it’s a SIG 228!!!! It’s soooo damn obvious because it’s the kind of thing BLT would do! Urgggh that’s so damn unprofessional. Sorry if I’m going ballistic (Again no pun intended) but you’d think they wouldn’t make such a stupid screw up considering their multi-million dollar budget. Anyone else notice that?

Oh by the way, for those of you who don’t know Dan the Man, he was the dude that made the infamous BLT Productions’ logo with a guy shooting himself in the head (He must have a great opinion of me), as well as Vendetta fame as the infamous guard/union boss that dies repeatedly under some very mysterious circumstances without the audience noticing:








Oh and to compensate ya’ll for not blogging as much recently, here is a clip to feast your ears upon haha. Damn I miss that country.



I would actually feel nostalgic after so many visits from people back home, but somehow I am too tired/busy to care. *Shudders*

Labels:


- posted by BLT @ 1:25 PM
Comments:
Dude, it's been forever since we've talked. IM me sometime.
 
Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault