.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Sunday, July 22, 2007

Update 146-01
Update 146-01
Tough
22nd July 2007
9:04 PM


Ah. Life’s been hard indeed without a laptop. Weirdly enough, history has repeated itself and I have had the fortune of koping borrowing my friend’s Dell laptop. It’s not stellar but at least I can do the minimalist semblances of editing for my wedding/event gigs. This is pretty funny as the last time I shot my laptop, I ended up borrowing Ben Soh’s Dell laptop for over a month too. Pretty coin incidental – Though I dare say this trend does not amuse me in the least.



Meanwhile, in the midst of studying for my driver’s permit test, I spotted the following:



Only in America…

Speaking of which, I had this hilarious MSN conversation the other day which went something like this:



While I am somewhat saddened by this turn of events somehow I’m not quite surprised either. I get 'Oh wow how's China?' a lot but never quite South America. This is interesting...

>.<

By the way, the latest student council video is available HERE:


Labels:


- posted by BLT @ 8:43 PM
Comments:
Lol, thanks for puttin' that conversation up there. lol
 
Haha welcome (;

Don't take it personally - I couldn't resist hahaha.
 
Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault