.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Thursday, July 05, 2007

Update 144-01
Update 144-01
Independence Day
4th July :54 PM

So it was independence day today. Interestingly enough, this is Update 144. How auspicious. Being the patriotic American that I am (Yeah right), I sat at home and did nothing all day - A la Amerikan style. At this juncture of celebrating American dominance over the world, I would like to draw attention to this decadent map found on JJ's Blog:



Singapore, it appears, is HillBilly central - How appropriate eh? Here's another tribute to the greatness of Amerika, land of opportunity, freedom, and equality:




Anyway, went to the park letter with my friends to watch the fireworks. They were actually pretty good. Oh if any of you buy a DSLR, make sure you JUNK the 18-55 mm kit lens. It is USELESS and serves the same function as an expensive $100 paperweight. I had to borrow my friends Canon 100mm f2.8 for this though I did use the kit for some of the wider shots. Here are some unedited photos. Cheers to the Amerika!




























Yes, that is a smile face (:

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Labels:


- posted by BLT @ 12:46 AM
Comments:
Cool stuff!
The first fireworks photo is especially nice =) the last one just looked kinda like dots in the sky, a lil longer would be nice!

True kit lens sucks. Smart people like zong and keith traded the kit lens for a 50mm f2.8 which costs the same!
 
Haha I learnt from you man. I saw your pics for Natioanl Day on your D70 some time ago. Learn from the master (:
 
nice blog

sincerely arun
expect less get real
http://www.legeitonlinejobs.com
http://onlinemoneytechnique.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault