.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Thursday, June 21, 2007

Update 142-01
Update 142-01
Intelligence
21st June
4:30 PM


I got my history results today. Check it out:



On top of getting 102 for the midterm and 103 for the final, I actually got 100.55% as my final grade. Thanks is in order to all the history greats like Ali, TP and Sam Chan - You guys taught me well (:

As stupid as the world thinks Amerikans are, I cannot help but wonder what kind of future (Or lack thereof) Singapore has after reading this article:



WTFzors!!!

"Portable umbrella with my phone" - Sanna Gabrielsoon
"Get money from your phone, just like an ATM!" - Ben Chow
"A handbag that doubles as a phone" - Lynda
"Holographic displays" - Jeremy Ong

What are you? Dumb? Okay rhetorical question since the answer is obvious. I worry for Singapore's future.... Wait - WHAT future??

Here are some wedding videos I made over the weekend for ya'll to ogle yet. It's so ironic I'm involved in the wedding industry, the epitome of human love, yet have none myself. Ah well. Enjoy! Both are of relatively different styles and songs (Client's customize and choose both) but you get the idea...




Labels:


- posted by BLT @ 4:36 PM
Comments:
Congrats! Started off your 1st year with a bang! =D

We all know you'll populate your report card with many more A+'s. ;D
 
Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault