.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Friday, June 15, 2007

Update 141-01
Update 141-01
The Card
15th June
11:20 PM


Hello all! My apologies for not updating more frequently (If any of you turds still read this page that is). Been having exams over the past few weeks - Final exams which I did not study for at all. Sighs. Ah well. What's new, eh?

Anyway, my university sent me a friggin' birthday card with a little note inside from the Vice Chancellor. Tis' a rather thoughtful gesture (Eat that ACSI!) though I'm kinda wondering why I would get a card in the first place. Does everyone get it? If they do, it must be really tiring for the Chancellor to personalize and send out thousands of cards every month. (Population here is 20,000)



Now that my exams are over, my true life's purpose - The joy, inspiration, and driving bane force behind my life has finally arrived. EDITING. Woo Hoo.

/SARCASM

No, not really. I friggin' hate editing. It's seriously the bane of my already meaningless existence. One of those... Necessary evils akin to death, life, and NS (For some of you). As a result of my finals, I've neglected a couple of wedding videos for my clients, as well as a few school-related event videos I was supposed to do. Sighs. To top it all off, I still have my own film to edit.

Speaking of which, feast your eyes on some production stills!














© 2007 Nakayama Photography
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Labels:


- posted by BLT @ 10:56 PM
Comments:
I still can't believe your parents make you pay for school fees, and you are still able to spend so much on films. Your budget allocation skills must totally rule.
 
Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault