.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Sunday, April 15, 2007

Update 135-01
Update 135-01
Auditions I
15th April
10:03 AM

A new quarter term has just started and everything's heating up. Unfortunately, my professors this quarter kind of suck. Unlike this guy:


(Funny stuff starts halfway through)

My apologies for not ranting more regularly. I guess after living here for some time now, nothing in Amerika is *that* much of a novelty anymore. Though I do have some weird stuff happening occasionally. Therefore, in order to compensate for my boredom and increasing rigidity of life here, I decided to hold some auditions again just for next film kicks. After all, it's been some time since my sadistic quota has been met ever since Jeff and his guns left for HK. Yes, I made them sign this rather interesting clause:

"We are not liable, and cannot be held accountable in a court of law for any on-set fatalities/injuries, or other legal troubles that might occur on-set."

We got some pretty... Interesting... Characters... Including Paris Hilton:



Eccentric professor guy



Drill Sergeant!



And a whole host of other interesting people:


























We even got a Russian/Eastern European guy that had served with the French Foreign Legion! How cool! Bah I have so many photos; can't put em all up. We got about 36 people auditioning - Which is pretty good considering it was Easter. (Don't worry, I held it after church) Still, either they're all atheistic or my audition was just so damn good they had to come down....

Labels:


- posted by BLT @ 10:07 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault