.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Friday, April 06, 2007

Update 134-01
Update 134-01
Grades
6th April
9:04 PM


In case you peeps are wondering why I haven't updated for so long, it's because I was sorta wondering if anyone still reads the plog anymore. Well, the new quarter has started and I'm doing really retarded subjects this time: Geology, Environmental Science, English, 20th Century History, and Politics of the Underdeveloped World.

Unfortunately, I got a B (Psychology), B+(English), and As for the rest of my subjects last term. Bah. The thing is, I can't BS my Psychology paper and the English Prof can sorta see through my BS too. Sighs. Ironically enough, the day I found out about my rather bad results, a letter arrived at my house telling me I was bestowed the supposedly prestigious National Dean's List Award. I half expected them to be using some sort of ploy to get ex-straight A students to pay a subscription/membership fee or something, but it was surprisingly free. Even more interesting was the fact that this award is only given to the top 0.5% of all American college students.

This after I got 2 Bs. Hmmph. I've said it before and I shall say it again: Either I must be damn smart or Americans are damn friggin stupid.

Another ironic case in point: Singapore, a country with less than 50% Christians, has a 2-day holidy for Easter and Good Friday. America, a supposed Christian country, doesn't at all!

Meanwhile, THIS scene became familiar.

My slept over again last night to do editing. Movie is still not done. Damnit.

Oh yes, before I forget: In my Politics of the Underdeveloped World Class, I convinced my Professor after an adamant argument that Singapore is still a third world country.

Singapore: 0 – BLT: 1

Labels:


- posted by BLT @ 9:02 PM
Comments:
dude, we still read the plog! and wtf you bs levels have increased exponentially.
 
3rd world country indeed.
 
Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault