.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Friday, March 16, 2007

Update 131-01
Update 131-01
Black Comedy - II
16th March
10:24 PM



Congrats to everyone involved in Black Comedy. I was about to say it took some balls for Reuben to shave his head but then I realized he was playing the gay character. Nevermind. Kudos to everyone!!! I'm sure all the hardwork, dedication, and creativity of all cast and crew paid off in the end. I would've been there to celebrate the event myself but my Lear Jet broke down. Ah well.


I miss the esprit de corps of ACS. Sighs ): Curse you David Liu for not filming the play for me. Curse you too SG Gahmen for forcing him to book into camp!

In the little that I can do from 10,000 miles away, I've nonetheless decided to honor ya'll firstly by putting up the pre-show vid made by Malcolm:



And secondly, I would like to dedicate this entry to the lead of Black Comedy, Asher Tan, who has grown from strength to strength over the years. Sorry for giving you shit roles in all my movies pal. Hope this entry makes it up to ya.

From what I do remember, I do recall Asher always dies tragically (and rather un-glamorously) in every film.

By Bloke in my very-much-forgotten POD-Korean War Reenactment Movie:



By Jeff in Vendetta:







By Bloke again in BLINDED:





And finally, and most embarrassingly, by DALE, yes DALE, in Countdown. Coincidentally, he died in the EXACT same spot as he did in Blinded....




Glad you finally got break man (: You deserve it!




On another completely random note, the US Navy came on campus to recruit people and give a talk on why people should join the Armed Forces (Evidently they're short of manpower in the War on I-RACK.) However, instead of greeting them merrily as they did when MINDEF spooks descended down on ACS(I), the campus erupted in PROTEST. Yes, that's right. Imagine a bunch of students (And liberal Professors) marching up and down with bullhorns, signs, and chanting slogans that don't really rhyme but are nonetheless quite catchy.


It's been 90 F here lately and I guess the heat and the prospect of exams next week is making everyone a little edgy. Hence the warm (hur hur) reception.

Beat that Singapore.

Labels:


- posted by BLT @ 10:24 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault