.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Sunday, March 11, 2007

Update 130-01
Update 130-01
PSA
11th March
4:09 PM


Okay I need a favor. Basically, the university has persuaded us to take part in some youtube competition for this stupid Homecoming Video which we totally improvised to the max. The thing is, we're supposed to win by garnering the most number of online-views. Unfortunately, this competition has been going on for months and basically we just put up our video online... Lets see, two days ago... And this thing ends in about a week or so. You get the idea. Basically, I need you loyal viewers (If any) of this site to watch the video below - Send the link to your friends and family! It's not really that important that they watch the entire clip... We just need the views haha. Speaking of which, can someone tell me if refreshing Youtube gets you a 'view' count?

Anyway, here it is... Again:



Thanks! (: To reward you for your generosity and benevolence, I will treat you to dinner when you come to Amerika. But until then, you can feast your eyes upon this:



We were supposed to do some class project thing and we forgot about it until about 2 hours before it was due (What's new, eh?) Since one of our members has a 60's style bread (For a stage play), we got inspired to do some totally impromptu, satirical spoof of a 1950's Public Service Announcement about video game violence and obesity.

On other fronts, my friend bought a new gas gun. It's HUGE.




I have come to also realization that there is a reason why most drive-bys end in failure with bullets hitting unintended targets or innocent bystanders. I decided to put it to the test by shooting up the book I use to take notes with. Yes, that was the extent of my frustration. Anyway, shooting half a clip normally gets you this result:



However, shooting sideways or 'poppin caps', a la 'Gangsta' style into a book gets you this:




Only 6 out of 20 rounds hit the book! So that's why this happens (Watch the vid! It kicks ass!):





Looking at the Calender, I've realized that my exams are a week from now. But the weather here is increasingly becoming somewhat like the climate reminiscent of Singa-Bloody-Pore: i.e. Friggin hot... But dry (Thankfully). It's making me incredibly lethargic and unwilling to study (Or maybe that's just my excuse). Curse this stupid weather!!

Coincidentally enough, I got 20,000 hits on this site on March 6th - Exactly a year from when I installed a visit ticker on this plog!! Check it out on the sidebar. How cool eh? Either I have some semblance of web popularity or I've been clicking refresh too many times...

In order to salvage my declining interest in blogging, I'm taking comfort in the former.

Labels:


- posted by BLT @ 4:09 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault