.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Update 120-01
Update 120-01
Engagement
17th January 2007
9:26 PM


It's almost ironic that the temperature here in California has even exceeded even that of states in the East. I thought global warming was supposed to make things HOTTER! Grr. Not only that but it's even been snowing early in the morning. Unfortunately - or possibly fortunately, I've been waking up late so much so that the only semblance of snow I see left is the damned frigged cold. Well I've been sick the past couple of days – Hence the absence of updates. (Not that many people notice...) I've been rather down lately. To my complete surprise, I found a letter from Mich and Cassandra today. I can't read their illegible handwriting but ah well – All I could make out was 'We're feeling guilty for not sending Christmas/New Years Cards' written in big, bold font.

I'm supposing that was their motivation though I'll probably have to ask someone else to decipher the rest of it into English for me hehe.

Well, as they say: Its the thought counts. Thanks! (:

Anyhow, the reason for me being sick is a certain wedding engagement shoot for a couple at Huntington Beach. After 'koping' my friend's Canon 30D DSLR and a one hour journey down to LA, I became $150 richer. Woots. It ain't a lot but it sure beats flipping burgers as I always say... Plus, you get to take emo-shots of two people in love. Quite sweet. As it was almost 0 Degrees, they were more eager to get the shoot over with than I was. Oh well. I'm not complaining. Unfortunately, they were a rather conservative bunch and I couldn't get them to do all the poses I wanted them to:

BLT's Guide To Wedding Photography Poses 101:

Things to make your victims clients do:

1.Hands together walking down sidewalk *awww*
2.Watching the sea from behind *how scenic*
3.Sitting down by the ocean *dont get washed away!*
4.Girl glancing off into the horizon with guy – Oh Em Gee Emo!
5.Both holding hands and running off into the distance
6.Both laughing directly at the camera
7.Sitting at the bottom of steps in a dazed manner
8.Draw heart shape in the sand and take picture of shadow *Max Angst + Artsiness*
9.Guy holding the girl bended over
10.Tilted angle shot with sea in the background
11.Couple whispering into each other's ears
12.Couple lying inversely to one another staring at sky
13.Snuggling close up
14.Carrying girl
15.Hugging each other – Medium, close, long shots
16.Girls arm over guys shoulder
17.Embrace facing camera
18.Girl jumping on guy
19.Both kissing in between the ocean
20.Girl in the background, guy kneeling in front to screen right
21.Close up of hands clasped together (with ring if possible)
22.Lying in grass together on ground
23.Girl smiling in the camera gleefully – Or distantly; that adds more ANGST!
24.Both jump at the same time!
25.Girl leaning against guy

Gosh I'm such a cynical anti-romantic. Anyway, please enjoy a few photographs for your viewing pleasure.

Hmm. It's really quite interesting how black and white photographs accentuate the emo-ness of a shot so drastically. Tricks of the trade eh Kentay?



















- posted by BLT @ 5:27 AM
Comments:
illegible handwriting my foot! hahaha go read it again! its not that hard
 
Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault