.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Update 108-01
Update 108-01
Rumors
28th November 2006
9:02 AM


I have broken my oath of silence to rebuke and rebuttal the untrue, malicious, and vicious rumors circulating around that I have been spotted in Bangkok, Thailand. Photos of me in Thailand have been distributed by the evil Loh Sher Sern. (Not that you should ask him for pics *Ahem*) In it, I am supposedly playing softball, a sport I gave up in middle school in America, so it can't be true. I'm here to state once and for all that I've NOT been exiled to Thailand. For those of you who have mistaken me for that hot, georgeous and handsome young chap in the photo (I can't blame you guys now, can I?), please don't miss me so badly ^_^

No, in case you're wondering, he's/she's is NOT a tranie >.<

- posted by BLT @ 9:02 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault