.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Update 104-01
Update 104-01
Singapore Soil
14th November 2006
5:46 PM


I come home from school today and observe a little orange notice sticking out of my door.

Its from the US Customs and asks a certain 'Mr. Tan' go down to the local postal office.

When I get there, I am handed my package, a brown Singpost cardboard box. Inside it containing:





Heh. Talk about blatent eh. I was scared shitless; thinking perhaps they would charge me with illegal firearms smuggling or something because of the Glock. I had wanted to bring it over with my main shipment but couldn't because of that terrorist liquid attack in August.

I had wanted it ever so badly not only because was it was a parting gift from Jeff but also because it was my FIRST EVER GUN going back to the Titus Andronicus days! (Rather, this might be the second after the first Glock 17 got confiscated by cops... That's another story. Who cares?) Anyway, I was beginning to regret asking for it to be shipped over to me....

Thankfully, this slip of paper engineered by my cunning and intuitive wit that I asked Ben to put inside the box saved me:





Phew.

Surprisingly, the reason why it was briefly confiscated was not the presense of a Glock 17, but rather the presence of 3 test tubes of Singapore soil inside. Apparently, bringing foreign soil into the United States is illegal. Luckily, I managed to convince the fat, uniformed white guy that had a permanent 'WTF' look etched across his face (No, he was not eating a donut) that the test tubes were sealed and would remain that way.





Anyhow, my heartfelt gratitude and thanks to Ben Soh for footing the $60 bill, Sher Sern for 40 packets of instant teh, and Ali for the school magazine. Thanks guys for making me more friggin emo than ever getting this package to me. I really appreciate the gesture. Really means alot (:





Mmmm. If you think about it, the contents of the box are rather symbolic; everything from my old life: Guns, Teh, ACS(I)... And Singapore soil. Heh. How I miss them all!!!!!!!!!!! Okay shit this is getting emo. Alright I'll quit doing that. Althoguh I haven't read the school mag fully yet (Although I will over the next few days with alcohol and a knife nearby), I did notice that I am completely absent from the entire book. I guess it must be part of the Admins plans to erase any references to my embarrasing existence I guess I didnt take part in much stuff this year. Even Centerstage isn't mentioned - The only picture I have is that of a side profile of myself cleaning an M4a1 Carbine.

How appropriate.

Anyway, I'll quit complaining... At least for the next 40 days of instant teh.


- posted by BLT @ 5:48 PM
Comments:
Oh my gosh. Such awesome vids and instant "teh". xD

You've inspired me to put my all in my programming work so that maybe one day I could make something so awesome like your vids.

Plus you have a cool cast and awesome friends.
 
Oh hey Jervois hahaha

How did you find my site?
 
Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault