.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Monday, October 23, 2006

Update 99-01
Update 99-01
Counting Down
23rd October 2006
5:20 PM


I wasn't able to complete Countdown this weekend. However, because my sociology test has been reduced dramatically, I'll be able to finish it hopefully by tomorrow or the day after. Apparently, the professor decided that an essay assignment for our class (Over 700 people) would be too hard to mark so she decided to reduce the test to multiple choice and short answer questions 'not longer than a word or two'. Hehe. So anyawy, counting down (hur hur) from the next one or two days, Countdown will be available soon.

For those of you who haven't give me your address (Physical one not e-mail) yet, please e-mail or MSN. I know its gonna be expensive but I think I owe ya'll that much (In addition to CAS hours) at least for being my minion for two days the hardwork.

- posted by BLT @ 5:22 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault