.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Saturday, October 21, 2006

Update 98-01
Update 98-01
Editing sucks
21st October 2006
8:48 AM

My computer hung and subsequently crashed yesterday (Again). Thankfully, I saved a copy of the project file on my external hard drive so I only had to redo about a quarter of the film... Sounds bad but it could've been much worse. I'm in the midst of color correcting right now - Which is basically tinting the film to suit a certain color. I'm pretty much in unchartered territory here - Having to tweak and adjust every single cut (There are thousands of cuts) to a single color scheme, I've never done it before.

Anyway, expect a release online sometime soon on Google Video. Also, I'll be mailing back copies of DVDs for FREE to anyone in Singapore. Just e-mail me your address and you'll get a disc in your mail within the week. Again, I know I've been making alot of empty promises for a release soon but please believe me, I'm trying my absolute best. Thanks for your patience.

- posted by BLT @ 9:01 AM
Comments:
It's hari raya in Singapore. No wonder your parents are running a Malay food festival there!
 
Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault