.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Update 97-01
Update 97-01
Progress
17th October 2006
4:20 PM


"I didn't know what to write for the critical analysis so I just threw all the bombastic words I knew at the paper - Hopefully they'll think I'm pro." - Friend

I guess I'm normal here.

Editing is going okay. I'm nearly done with a cut of the final movie - The only things that are standing in my way right now is color correction, other footage enchancement stuff, graphics animations, some last bits of special effects. Composers are slacking off right now very busy so I can't send this film for Canon Film Festival or any other competition for that matter until I get original soundtracks from the people who promised to do them for me *Ahem* Ahem*. Yes. So until then, I'm gonna release a beta, non-competitive version of the movie with copyrighted, cliche music pilfered from the likes of 24, Man on Fire, and Kung Fu Hustle.

With luck (Alot of it), such a copy will be up and running on Google Video or YouTube (Same thing now) by Sunday. (Monday SG time)

Meanwhile, to whett you appetite, your can download the News Reporter Scene HERE. Its only 30 seconds and 5 MB in size. It was such a pain in the ass to edit. I had to create every single frame of that clip - And there were 527 frames in total. You get the idea. I think its worth it though: Enjoy the tongue-in-cheek news bar.

Anyways.My shipment finally came. Surprisingly, a lot of my illegal stuff got through - Makes me kind of wish I had brought my random stuff instead of giving/selling them away and my DVD/VCD collection which I asked Ashok to plunder (Which he did with a hysterical glint in his eyes). On hindsight, I should've brought the Glock too.

Alot of unpacking awaits me.

Meanwhile, my malay food festival continues. I've eaten Laksa, Mee Rebus, Gado Gado, Tahu Telor, and Mee Siam for the past few meals. Props to globalization.






- posted by BLT @ 2:16 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault