.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Sunday, October 15, 2006

Update 96-01
Update 96-01
Editing sucks
15th October 2006
8:50 AM


I have officially had it with editing. Yesterday being Saturday, I sat my computer till to 2 AM from 7 (No, not PM damnit. AM!!!!!!) I'm seriously at wits end editing this stupid video. Can you imagine watching the same old movie for at least 5-12 hours everyday for about 3 weeks? Well, if you can, that's what I'm going through. It is shit. The length this film is eating out of my time is killing me. I can't wait to finish it. I still have no idea what to do for tinting/color correction though. Damnit. Indeed, my gratitude goes out to all the editing consultants out there. Really appreciate the help and advice over the past few days. You guys give me direction and keep me going. Thanks!


In fact, I was so exhausted and haywired staring at a computer screen for 12 hours that I decided to take my car for a fast spin around my university's carpark at 7 PM just for kicks/cheap thrills. Some cop came by and gave me this really wierd look. My heart skipped a beatd but I managed to give him this matter-of-fact, 'whassup dawg?' look so he left me alone.

No offense to the kind folk who operate this website but the drama blog is seriously authoritarian. Saw the link on Acxis and man, they have a dictatorship-like constitution! (If there is such a thing in dictatorships... but BLT is still jealous anyway) Gosh. They post stuff like MINUTES, attendance rosters, meeting agendas, friggin organization charts, and a damn comprex schedule. Eh but its damn scary cuz you can get fired for not turning up for more than 4 meetings, thrown out of office, etc. (Think CCA version of 1984) No, in case you're wondering I'm not comdemning it. Rather, I reckon I should've made the plog like that more when I was still in Singapore.

Editing has made me go haywire. I think I'm driving the people around me nuts... Like my graphics animator from Perdue University. Heh.

- posted by BLT @ 9:09 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault