.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Update 95-01
Update 95-01
Storytelling
13th October 2006
5:50 PM



They got the guy. Everyone's feeling a little safer now. I still hope the bookstore sells pepper spray though - I haven't gotten a chance to check it out yet. I think my social life is progressing. Today, I held captive and intrigued an audience of five people in English class telling them an enchanting tale about a faraway magical little isle where Asians spoke English, drank tea with milk, and became soldiers at 18.

It was so wierd though. Halfway, some other guy tried talking about how his best friend killed people and ended up in jail, but no one would listen. Class ended halfway so they want me to continue the rest of my story on Monday. Since its the 13th maybe I should tell them stories about no chewing gum (Gasp!), littering fines (Noo!), or the oh-so-dreaded spanking laws (OhEmGee!).

Right. On to business. I reckon we can still make the Canon Film Festival deadline because they extended it to October the 21st. I actually sent BLINDED in as a contingency because of the initial Oct 14th deadline, for friggin US$45 (OUCH) via UPS Uber-2-Day-Worldwide Express. When I came home, they said they were extending it. Damnit. Had rather mixed reactions. On one hand, I actually have a chance to send Countdown in (If I can shorten it to 15 min from its current 30), but US$45...

Uh-huh. Bet you're all wondering about Countdown. Well, I'm near there. Really. Nearer then I've ever been to completing this blardy elusive movie. If I keep going at this rate, it'll be done *fingers crossed* at the very latest next weekend. Yeah, I know I probably said something along those lines last week but... Well... That was before homework came >.<

It seems I'm disregarding my homework to edit this stupid movie. I have alot of oustanding assignments due. Damn. This sounds too familiar.

Deja Vu.

- posted by BLT @ 5:37 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault