.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Monday, October 09, 2006

Update 93-01
Update 93-01
I Hate Editing
9th October 2006
8:40 AM


I thought I found a good church yesterday near my place. The people there were really friendly and hospitable - A family at the church even invited us to their home for big lunch and a chat lasting almost 3 hours. We were really touched by how nice they were. Then we went home and did some searching for the church website via Google - We found THIS and THIS instead.

This guy has more guns than I ever did. I never had the luxury of a grenade launcher ):

Erm yes... As you can imagine, my parents are re-considering going back next week.

Anyway, based on your many comments, I have re-done the flashback scene with the introductory bomb-setup sequence. You can download it for a limited time HERE. Feedback is welcome and appreciated as always. Some All of you have been telling me that blasting helpless, unarmed, tied-up civilians 50-odd times with automatic weaponry just ain't cool. Okay fine. It is somewhat of an overkill. I haven't touched that as of yet on the amended flashback scene; though I probably will shorten it eventually when my common sense (What's left of it) kicks in.

Editing is going okay I guess. I actually did a rough draft of SCENE II (Conversation scene) but am too embarassed to put it up as of yet. Speaking of which... I really friggin hate editing. It is easily one of my weakest points. I have been damn sian sitting at a computer 24/7 over the past week reviewing the same ole footage over and over again. Gah. But it'll get done eventually. I hope.

Due to popular demand, Yao Wen and Darren release the next episode of their 'Kiat sucks' (Literally as you will see) series. If you dont get the first two, I dont blame you cuz I didn't either... But because it comes from the guy who made the green tea video, did a rendition of mustang sally, and has a chow yang face, I found it rather hilarious. Just think of it in that context.







I think my parents must be homesick for Malay food or sometihng. I had mee goering for lunch and am going to have lontong/rendang/bee hon/prata for dinner. Hmmph... Nevermind. I shalln't question what is good.

- posted by BLT @ 8:40 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault