.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Update 85-01
Update 85-01
Amused
20th September 2006
11:45 AM



Spoils from a trip to Taco Bell amuse me to no end.





Mind you, there are hundreds of variations across three different types of sauces: Mild, Hot, and Extreme Hot Salsa. One wonders why the bother. I nearly choked on my tacos reading them. Maybe that’s the intention.





What would bring Jack Sparrow, Trinity, 'M', Irina Derevko, and that cosmonaut guy from Armageddon together? Why, chocolate, of course. That’s right. Or rather, to be more precise, Chocolat. I had actually watched this film almost 6 years ago but I watched it again last night. Set in 1960’s France, Chocolat is a delight to watch. It’s really not my type film (Yes, not a single gun) but it holds a rather poignant and enriching message about conformity, love, religion, and life. Although it ends on a rather ‘feel-good’ and upbeat note which isn’t my particular cup of tea (Or hot chocolate), I nonetheless thoroughly enjoyed this film for its beautiful setting, breathtaking cinematography, good acting and nicely woven, albeit simple plot. With such a star-studded cast, what more can I say? Watch this film after exams if you want to be uplifted and happy.


Hmmph weirdly enough, Johnny Depp plays a River Rat (French version of a pirate).


Anyway, I’m done with an extremely rough cut of ALL non-action scenes. It is nowhere near completion though I will begin action scenes later today. I will get some test clips and yes, pictures, of countdown out by tomorrow. The library (And not having regular MSN & internet for the past 3 damn weeks) pisses me off cuz my HDD doesn’t work here and Blogger can’t publish.



- posted by BLT @ 8:49 PM
Comments:
Liek hi dude!

id uze ur tahgbord bud i cbf wif teh cukies if u kno wut i mean lolol
 
Umm okay. Whats with the netspeak? Who's this btw?
 
zomg u dun kno hu i am
im liek tutally shockd yo
wher's teh luv?







































-Loke
 
hi BLT!
i cant post on ur tagboard cos of some cookie thing but nvm.
how's everything going? hope you're doing alright!! =D

brendan
 
Hello Loke, hi Brendan!

Thanks for commenting! How ya'll doing? Thanks for taking the time to drop by the site haha. How's exams?

Umm to tag just put your internet security settings on 'Low'. (Don't worry nothing bad will happen)

Thanks! - BLT
 
you called me loke...

where is the real BLT and what have you done with him!?
 
Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault