.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Update 82-01
Update 82-01
Countdown Conversation
12th September 2006
11:40 AM



Hello. Still not internet. Its getting a bit pissing off. I can only come online when the office opens - Which is around 11 AM (2 AM SG time), so I doubt I can see ya'll. Would be great if you could e-mail though. Malcolm, could you yousendit the thing to me please? I doubt you'll be online anytime soon at 1 or 2 AM so I think it would be better if you could send it to me via e-mail.


Ah yes, business: Countdown editing is going rather slow cuz I'm a bit sian most of the time without anyone to help me out. I did the conversation scene though - Downloadable HERE. Apart from being a first draft and that its also in its rawest form, it has also been compressed drastically to reduce size, so please bear with it. Suggestions regarding acting, ting, music, coloration, mood, etc. would be much appreciated. I threw it Kung Fu Hustle Axe Gang music for kicks. Enjoy and comment. Thanks. If you think it sucks, watch THIS. It may change your mind.


Hmmm strangely enough I miss eating authentic Asian food. I've not eaten any for the past 2 weeks, of course excluding Americanized chinese 'takeaways'; i.e. Panda Express and Little Chinatown which come in little pint-sized boxes you see in the movies. I must head down to Chinatown sometime soon when I get a car. Wait. I already have a car. Oh yeah. My parents just bought a new car - The same new car. Honda CRV. Gah. I wanted a different car but oh well. For the same price they paid they could've gotten a Mercedes - But my mum doesnt like the smell. *grumbles* Nevermind. Doesn't mean much to me when I get my own car. Muahahha!


Grr its been 2 weeks since I've left. I miss ya'll like crazy. Damnit must not get emo.

- posted by BLT @ 11:52 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault