.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Sunday, September 10, 2006

Update 81-01
Update 81-01
Still no internet
10th September 2006
2:52 PM


Mal. Chill the hell out. Relax. Seriously. By DVDs I meant only the random movies - Which should'nt be more than 4+. I thought we clarified this already. I DO NOT NEED SOG FOOTAGE NOW. Got it? I only want my random movies. Don't need to spam my tagboard you shithead. Sorry. I hate it when people spam boards. Like wtf man. I think I got the idea. You could at least be a little more discreet and EMAIL ME. Now I have to do some techie stuff and get rid of your angry wtf posts. It pisses me off but nevermind. Understandable. I will pass you the proj file for a 15 min version of BLINDED. As I said earlier on MSN, the 15 min version merely EXCLUDES CREDITS. NOTHING ELSE. THE VIDEO IS CUT AT 15:02 - THATS IT. And Mal, we forgot to include certain people on the credits list for your Lvoe Film. I will sort this out with you when I get online again. (Hopefully sometime soon)


Anyhow, I'm at my friend's place right now borrowing his computer. Will not have internet until Thursday but I will borrow the appartment office manager's computer whenever I can on a daily basis. Comments on the video were appreciated. Hmm. Any suggestions on what tint I should use? Would be helpful. Yes, Kani is sending me some stuff. Any of you wanna' pass stuff to him, please do. Thanks. Not to big though cuz' otherwise he has to pay extra charges on top of the already expensive mail services getting the package here. We're still car hunting. Its very irritating, to say the least because every car both has its good and bad points. I find it increasingly frustrating. My appartment over here is rather nice: Has the usual facilities like a swimming pool, gym, business center, function room, etc. I daresay its slightly better than Tessarina except its only two floors tall. I have no idea why but every building in California seems to be less than three stories in height.


That's all I can think of for now. Again, I sincerely apologize to Mal but you honestly need to sit back, relax, take a chill pill and calm down. Gosh exams must be getting to ya'll *Sniggers*. School must be starting soon huh? Mine starts in about 3 weeks. Good luck to ya'll starting school; exams must be coming so the stress level must be elevating. Wish everyone all the best and good lucking in school. Hope everything goes alright. Try to keep talking, okay? Thanks everyone!

- posted by BLT @ 3:04 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault