.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Saturday, September 09, 2006

Update 80-01
Update 80-01
No internet
9th September 2006
1:03 PM


Hello! This isn't a 'proper' update (If there is such a thing). Just a random quickie. I moved into my apparments - More description on that later. I guess I'm doing alright but I don't have internet set up yet. So I'm now borrowing the office computer of the management office. Don't have much time. So anyway, sorry for being so beaurocratic here but things need to get done:


1. Ben Soh send my glock
2. Malcrum burn DVDs and pass to Mich
3. Mich pass DVDs to Kani
4. Kani send DVDs + whatever to me. You know my address
5. Malcrum burn a 15:02 minute version of BLINDED for Canon


Thats all I can think of to boss people around now. Sorry about that. Btw I made a short clip dedicated to Kai Lun (And to also prove that I've not been slacking all this time). Its not very long. Just 4 deaths of Kai Lun available HERE.





There are two versions, one tinted, and one untinted. I'm not really sure what kind of color scheme and code I should produce the movie into. I was originally thinking of doing a 'Domino', 'Man on Fire' look but I'm not really sure now. Any suggestions? Please do feel free to comment and propose something cuz I myself am at a loss. Thanks. Check this site out for examples. Do let me know ASAP. Thanks.


Anyhow, thanks everyone for tagging or talking to me on MSN. I know school is starting soon with exams around the corner and its understandable that you'd be too busy to chat but I must say it has really helped me adjust greatly and settle in a little more knowing that there'll always be people to talk to nearly 10,000 miles away. Gotta run now. I'll try to get this computer again tomorrow or Monday or something. BLT out.

- posted by BLT @ 12:58 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault