.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Thursday, September 07, 2006

Update 78-01
Update 78-01
Shattered
7th September 2006
5:03 PM



A really short entry. Just wanna recount what happened today. We were driving along the freeway today and suddenly there's this loud noise. BANG. Simultaneously, the window on my dad's side of the car shatters into a million pieces. The ENTIRE windscreen disintigrates into smithereens. Glass fragments two centimeters big are richocheting everywhere. The car is covered in bits of glass.


Thankfully, no one is hurt. I don't know what it was. Could've been a rock fragment or it could have been a bullet. I swear there was a bang before it hit although if it indeed was a bullet my dad would probably be dead by now. Hmm. Everything went past so quickly I'm not very sure what happened. One second I'm sitting in the car peacefully and bang - The next thing I know there's glass flying all over the place... Haha yeah I know I'm repeating myself; guess I'm a little shaken. Not much happened after that: Pulled over to the side of the road and this guy in a towtruck offers to tow us out of there for free. We declined and drove to the nearest supermarket to call the car company.


Phew. Thank God we're all safe.

- posted by BLT @ 5:18 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault