.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Update 77-01
Update 77-01
Another Day
6th September 2006
3:00 PM



Originally planned to write yet another long entry but decided against it. I think that would be an emo entry one too many. Nothing much happened today. Just went to the university health center to get two injections costing US$150. *Grumbles* I'm feeling a little queezy now - From the loss of cash, not the jab. And this is already considered 'cheap' because the university provides medical insurance and other coverage, for a 'nominal' fee. I'm pretty worried about my parents though - They have no insurance whatsoever and my mum is a former cancer patient. Mmm.


My parents are out now, looking around for a good car to buy, so I'm sitting here in the motel organizing my harddisks and whatever other nonsense I can lay my hands on. I'll take up Shawn's suggestion and make a short clip dedicated to Kai Lun. I'm not kidding. Give me a day or two. Meanwhile, I've also put up some of the pictures I took over my last week in Singapore. Available here. It will also be a permanent feature of the sidebar under the new 'Pictures' category. Any picture hosting sites to recommend? Currently using Shutterfly (Thanks for the help Amy!), not only is the quality of the image reduced drastically but it's also downsized; which kind of sucks considering I used a DSLR.


Someone recommended me this video. About this guy trying to get to know Steven Spielberg, its very well shot and rather intriguing. Definately recommended. Watch it here: PART I & PART II. Anyhow, thats all I gotta say for now. Thanks Dim, Ivan, and DT for chatting with me haha. It helps. Anyhow, await my next emo post!



- posted by BLT @ 3:33 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault