.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Friday, September 01, 2006

Update 72-01
Update 72-01
USA
1st September 2006
6:32 PM



Ah I can't stick with an emo/angsty post for long (Yeah thanks for the sympathy Jeff..) so here's a little short update of my life in the US so far. As Seow said on the tag, I hope ya'll don't mind if I personalize this site a little more... Make it a little less business-like and more human until I get people here in America to boss around work for me. Do keep in contact okay guys? Try tagging. It encourages me alot and makes me feel people read this stupid site unlike private blogs. Yeah whatsup with password encoded/secret blogs eh?


In case ya'll don't know (Or weren't informed by me until damn last min - Sorry Sharmeen), I'm currently in the United States of America... For a very very *ahem* long *ahem* vacation. For more details, listen to this. I will return... Next December When I become very big guy and gahmen wants my talents.


Anyway, how am I? Well let's just say I'm a little stonned. Not a little. Damn friggin stonned. I slept at 12 AM last night and woke up at 3 PM... You get the idea. Hope I'm not getting sick - Not home sick at that. Like really, really sick - Sore throat and all. Am groggy/stonned/tired all the time. Feels as if I'm drunk/on drugs/smoking - Without actually doing anything. C'mon! Where's the fun in that? On a more serious note, pray for me... Cuz I gotta get an appartment, a car (Not my own, unfortunately), telephone, furniture, etc. really soon so I can settle down and feel a little less alienated.


I'm missing ya'll damn badly. Really badly. Sighs. (Yes damnit I say the word 'sighs'). I'll put up pics soon don't worry. I took over 2,000 of them on my last week in Singapore. Thanks for the DSLR, Jun Wei. They'll come around on flickr or here... Eventually... Anyhow, do please continue MSN-ing and tagging. It helps. Will update soon when I'm more emo. Oh btw thanks for all the presents and cards everyone. Read them all on the plane and started crying. The dude next to me was like 'wtf'. Also, I was really really touched by the 2 farewell videos. Gosh. I better log off before I start angst-ranting again.

- posted by BLT @ 3:33 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault