.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Friday, August 25, 2006

Update 69-01
Update 69-01
Post Production Again
25rd August 2006
11:14 PM



Hello everyone. Thanks so much for the support over the past few days. Unfortunately, a whole lot of shit is still unsold. What to do? Anyhow, post-production is going okay I guess; am giving out all the raw source footages to David, Ben soh, and Malcolm. Post-production I estimate will take about 3-4 weeks. I need a great deal of help with music. Many thanks to Chris Cheong for your help here. I'll be posting more photos soon of screen grabs soon as well as my newly acquired photos from Alison. Thanks! Btw the French dude has also published some photos online available HERE... Mich will be happy to know that this is my favorite pic. I'll keep posting photos in the upcoming days though I still need to collect the rest of the photos from Keith & Ivan.


Before I forget, thanks dale for coming out with a really cool downloads page. Really cool man. Thanks. I'm thinking of coming out with a new overall group name, by the way; something to replace the taboo Film Actors Guild and egoistic BLT Productions. Also need a new animation and logo to go with whatever we choose. We will also be needing SFX people to do stuff like muzzle flashes, other blue/green screen stuff, as well as construct a good intro animation of the title.


Speaking of title, we more or less decided on 'Coutdown'. If anyone has a better alternative, please do not hesitate to suggest it to me. Thanks! Speaking of which...


Countdown: 5 Days


Leaving on a jet plane, dont know when IF i'll be back again.





- posted by BLT @ 9:15 AM
Comments:
last night was freaky. Either Swensen's spikes the food, or we're really screwed up.



Woo!
 
Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault