.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Monday, July 31, 2006

Update 62-01
Update 62-01
Update of presentation today, screening tml, meeting dates
31st July 2006
6:34 PM



After two weeks of poor audio during chapel, today's presentation finally went through without any hitches whatsoever. Thanks to everyone for turning up in the morning, Ms Jamie Tan for organizing the entire event, and Darren Chew for being so shameless on camera. Kudos to MR as well for facilitating the smooth running of the video. Anyway, BLINDED will be screened tomorrow at The Substation at 8 PM. The location of which is available HERE. Its basically next to SMU near the National Library. The session should not last beyond 10 PM. I've been promised some newspaper coverage by the organisers but I suspect (From past [Bad] experience) that it'll not exceed the length of an extremely short sentence that goes along the lines of "BLINDED. 8PM at The SUBSTATION". Something like that (Or worse).


Anyhow, onwards to the mega-ass action film project. I am pleased to announce that we have managed to collect enough donations from kind sponsors to nearly cover the bus fees there and back for both days. Unfortunately, the real killer is food. The estimated conservative cost to cover 3 meals over the 2 film dates is $400 - Exclusive of drinks and delivery charges. We also have yet to figure out how to acquire more funds for the purchasing of additional props such as dry ice, a broken HDD, and police lights, etc. I have no idea how we're going to get this sum of money. Oh well. I'll think of something. Anyway, meetings for this film are as follows:


1. Wednesday, 2nd July - After Anglo-Olympics or during it if you're not taking part)
2. Thursday, 3rd July - Script reading for all main actors)
3. Friday, 4th August - Possible meeting - Pending availability of everyone)
4. Sunday, 6th August - Night filming of Execution Scene at Ivan's place
5. Wednesday, 9th August - Script reading for all main actors
6. Friday, 11th August - Filming after school
7. Saturday, 12th August - Filming whole day


That's all for now. I'll update everyone as time goes on. I know it seems kind of excessive but we don't have much choice here. I'm really sorry for making ya'll come down so often but yeah - We gotta' settle quite alot of issues that require everyone's wholehearted attendance and participation. This film is easily the best shot we have at making it big in the film industry. All it needs is your help and dedication. Afterall, it's just a mere 2 weeks more to the shoot; from the 12th onwards I won't bother you further (:


By the way, I feel the need to address this particularly pertinent issue. I've been hearing that some people have apparently been saying that Ben Soh's burning of lockers had something to do with me in the creation of smoke effects for film (Something like that). I'd like to say for the record here and now that I NEITHER CONDONE NOR APPROVE OF TORCHING LOCKERS - OR FOR THAT MATTER, ANY OTHER ACTIVITY BEN SOH WAS ENGAGED IN. Not only was I at home when the incident happened but I am not responsible for what the crew do on their own time. If i needed any smoke/fire effects, I would have used the friggin' smoke machine which we invested quite a bit of money in >.< So yes, I have no part in that awful situation.


That's all I have for now. I shall update tomorrow. Thanks everyone.

- posted by BLT @ 2:54 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault