.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Friday, July 28, 2006

Update 61-01
Update 61-01
A Tribute
28th July 2006
11:34 PM



As most of you probably know, today was Jeffrey Chan's last day in school. Reflecting on our friendship over the past 3 years, I must say that it has been the greatest honor of my life working with such a great guy it is indeed sad to see him go. Apart from helping me out in nearly every single production since I first started film in Secondary 3, Jeff has also been an awesome friend and loan shark helper in my times of (financial) need haha. Kidding – I still owe him money. Shh. Anyway, I can say that it is without a doubt that Jeff has been fundamental in most of our films thus far. A friggin smart guy, I can't help but constantly admire Jeff's unwavering perseverance to excel and undying dedication to our film productions. Having been through more trials and tribulations in his life than the average teen, I often wonder where he draws his strength from.


As he leaves for Hong Kong tomorrow, he takes with him the hopes and aspirations of a man who has the intelligence, capabilities, and determination to succeed in life and achieve great things next time. Although it saddens me to lose his presence here in Singapore, I know for sure that he has a very bright future ahead of him.


Though most of you would think of Jeff as one of them silent, stoic, stoner types (which isn't far from the truth), I got the privilege of knowing a deeper side of him not often seen - A side of him which exudes the qualities of a generous, caring, and kind individual. So today, on behalf of all the crew and class 4.16, I truly and sincerely wish him well in all his future endeavors and hope that we will all meet again someday for a good laugh at the films we made when we were teens.


I think that it is perhaps fitting that I dedicate an entry to Jeffrey Chan Ka Chun; pictorially chronicling his exploits and recollecting our own humble beginnings as a team. I originally typed out this lengthy page-long exposition but I think that as the cliché goes, ‘a picture tells a thousand words’. Please Enjoy! We love you Jeff! (:






























- posted by BLT @ 8:50 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault