.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Update 59-01
Update 59-01
Update of today’s meeting & our very screwed up situation
26th July 2006
10:41 PM



Hey everyone. Past few days have been really really really really killer. I'm at a near panic state right now. Its 2 days to the shoot and we still dont have a location. We're dead if we can't get anything out by then. Sighs. What to do... Thanks everyone for coming today btw. Really grateful for your support. Those of you who did not come today, please visit me anytime at my class (5.14) tomorrow before school, during recess, lunch, or after school. It is of utmost importance that you come. Please SMS me if you cant. It kinda sucks when people promised to come but cant. If you can't, at least message. Thank you. Sorry for being somewhat pissed and angsty. I know ya'll are doing me a big ass favor here but I'm really up to my eyeballs and horribly stressed out with everything.


Anyway, please take note of the scenes scheduled for Friday & Saturday:


Friday, 28th July:
Meeting Time: 12:40 After School (Short briefing followed by lunch) - Venue: 5.14
Meeting Time: 2:30 (Have to wait for those having Oral) - Venue: In front of new flag poles

Scene Sequencing:
Estimated 3:30 to 4:00 - Preperation/Briefing
Estimated 4:00 to 5:00 - Office Scene
Estimated 5:00 to 6:00 - Traid Scene
Estimated 6:00 to 7:30 - Fight Scene Part I
Estimated 7:30 to 8:00 - Dinner
Estimated 8:00 to 10:00 - Fight Scene Part II


Saturday, 29th July:
Meeting Time: 9:00 AM - Venue: In front of new flag poles
Estimated 10:30 to 11:00 - Preperation/Briefing
Estimated 11:00 to 12:00 - Office Scene
Estimated 12:00 to 12:30 - Lunch
Estimated 12:30 to 2:00 - Traids & Invasion Scene
Estimated 2:00 to 3:30 - SWAT Captain - Lead confrontation/ Bomb planting/ Discovery
Estimated 3:30 to 5:30 - Fight Scene Part I
Estimated 5:30 to 7:00 - Cop Car Arrival/ Reporter Scene/ Partner Scenes
Estimated 7:00 to 7:30 - Dinner
Estimated 7:30 to 10:00 - Fight Scene Part II


That's all for now. All the times are 'estimated' and tentative because once filming starts everything becomes extremely unpredictable and anything can happen. This also means that you cannot have you come only at a certain time for your particular scene. Everyone has to come for the entire shoot from start to finish. I'm not sure when that'll be for one and this schedule is very very subjective to change. I apologize and am sorry in advance for the inevitable boredom when your scenes not being filmed. I do suggest you perhaps bring along your IOP/EE/IA (Or cards) to pass the time when you're not involved in a particular scene. Anyhow, will definately keep ya'll updated with regards to the location. Once again, those of you who have not seen me yet please come to my class tomrrow. Thank you!

- posted by BLT @ 6:58 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault