.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Update 53-01
Update 53-01
Update of everything
13th July 2006
10:30 AM



Harloe. Common tests are finally over - Not overjoyed that I dont have to study anymore (Because I didnt in the first place), but now I feel less guilty slacking. Anyway, yes updates. Okay thanks everyone for coming down today. Sorry for calling such a long ass meeting from morning till night but got no choice heh. Gotta settle this troublesome action story which is really killing me as well as discuss the final logistics and possibly do a script-reading session for A Film About Lvoe. Owe ya'll lunch or something someday (When I can afford it).


As most of you have probably been wondering, Haven trailer's been going okay I guess. I spent the entire weekend and the day before the History exam setting it up. Its more or less done except that the higher-ups would like us to use their own music and change somethings which I feel are completely unnecessary. I will not say anything more that will incriminate me but you can just imagine me hurlting my hands in the air and screaming vulgarities about the lack of advertising sense in... I shalln't say anymore. I'm going to submit the film to Mrs Fanny Tan tomorrow for some censorship checking. I wont be surprised if I have to spend this weekend editing too because of whatever changes improvements she'll probably force suggest.


For the action thing, my gratitude again to everyone who has consented to act. To reillterate again, we'll be filming after school all the way till night time (10 PM plus) on Friday, 21st July and morning till night again on Saturday. I haven't quite figured out the location yet; pending approval from kind souls who will let us have a gunfight in their workplace. I will probably charter a bus to take us from school to wherever the hell the office is but everyone might have to find their way to the place themselves on Saturday. Apologies for being so cheapsake - Budget constraints. By the way, would everyone mind donating money? Again, sorry for being so stingy but we're totally out of budget (I'm beyond bankrupt!) on this one and I need to cover transportation, props, and food cost. Sorry. I won't make it compulsory but donations will definately be of great help. Thanks.


Problems I am currently facing:


1. Our SWAT boots are locked in a random cupboard in school. Estate somehow went and locked it. Hopefully they haven't thrown away the key.
2. We need more NPCC uniforms. Gotta pursuade Mr William Lai again.
3. I hope all the baddies have enough suits and ski masks.
4. I need to acquire fake glass, a bomb, police lights, police stickers, more SWAT vests, debris, and bomb bags.
5. We dont have enough cars. Anyone's parents free that day?
6. Need to get a van and a bus to transport us from school
7. Need to figure out what food to cater for everyone
8. Gotta mod and fix up props such as guns, vests, other costumes, etc.
9. Coordinate all personnel with regards to which day they can/cannot come because of events such as the FURL gig, UYOs, CCAs, and other commitements, etc.
10. Haven't figured out casting yet
11. SCRIPT IS STILL NOT DONE!!!

- posted by BLT @ 7:22 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault