.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Sunday, June 25, 2006

Update 48-01
Update 48-01
Student Council Video
25th June 2006
11:30 PM



The Student Council video has finally been finished and is available for download on YouSendIt for the next 7 days. The film is also currently awaiting approval to be hosted on Google Video. The editing process has been long and hard but I'm glad that its finally done. I honestly wish that I could have done better but I suppose this is the best I could do. I do not really like the ending as it comes across as a rather abrupt and anti-climatic resolution to very built-up scenes but I suppose since Arthur will be speaking after the video it will be alright. My thanks and gratitude to all who supported and helped out for this video - The councillors for being ever so patient and supportive, and of course, the crew for being absolutely enthusiastic, accomodating, and devoted to getting this project done. Really appreciate all the help guys and I'm sorry for being a total arse at times. Next up is the Haven Trailer which we may or may not have to refilm. I will try to use the footage from our alternate camera or Mel's photographs but I do not know how successful it will turn out. To be honest, re-shooting that entire outside scene is a possibility at this point in time.


Anyhow, the Alienation script is finally ready and another script from a different source has also been made available to us. My thanks again to all the hardwork and dedication everyone has put in for the twice-a-week scriptwriting sessions over the past 4 to 5 weeks. As always, words alone cannot express how greatly touched I am for ya'll for your hardwork and efforts in making our many projects a success.


Anyway, I'm really sleepy so I'd better go. I have to be at school by 6:20 AM to do a dry run for tomorrow's screening. Please enjoy these stills courtesy of Zhong Jie in anticipation for tomorrow's release. Congratulations to all the councillors in advance for tomorrow's inaguration. For the rest of us, I sincerely hope that this film will be able to help everyone understand, appreciate, and of course, enjoy tomorrow's investiture for all it is worth. Thank you.


























- posted by BLT @ 8:34 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault