.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Thursday, November 24, 2005

Update 23-01
Update of Day 27-01
Thursday 24th November 2005
4:20 PM


I'm so screwed. I shot my laptop LCD monitor by accident. Was lying on my bed and pressed the trigger absent mindedly (Not thinking it was loaded)

I'm so fucking screwed. Shit. Ben Soh (Thank God for him) is helping me bring the thing to Toshiba to fix. My parents CANNOT know about this thing or I'm totally dead. Last time when water got into the laptop we fixed it for $300 and they told me if I ever fucked my laptop up again.... I hope the Toshiba people can fix it quickly though I expect the repair fees to run into the thousands since I used up my warranty last time water got in. Shit I'm so fucking screwed. Where the hell am I going to get my money? I have no idea myself - But it is most important to fix the computer as quickly as possible without my parents knowing.

Please pray for me whoever reads this site (If there are any at all). Needless to say, editing for the 30 min version will be delayed. If any of you can donate any money to me or help out in any other way, I’ll be eternally grateful. I humbly beg anyone with spare cash for donations. Otherwise, I'm dead.




- posted by BLT @ 12:24 AM
Comments:
Whoa... damn... that looks bad....
 
Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault