.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Monday, October 31, 2005

Update 04-01
Update of Day 04-01
Monday, 31 October 2005
10:20 PM

Well today was pretty eventful. Went to school to talk to Mdm Dharma about ideas. Very constructive discussion where we realized a lot of our flaws. Somewhat depressing. Then proceeded to buy props. I decided to listen to wise counsel and spend less on the vests and helmets, etc. Although I do admit we got a good price. First place we went they said $1,000 (Crazy), second place $140...Before we finally got 6 Vests for $400 and other random misc. for $300; leaving us with a sum of $1300++. I'll be getting the cheque on Wednesday although I hope they quit delaying it for so long. (Suspicious, ain’t it?) We had a long discussion today regarding script and I realize we have a few problems:

1) Lacks Asian/Eastern setting
2) Shrink maybe too out of point
3) Little Girl/Wife/Brother/Sister/Little Boy will be too random
4) Resembles 'Identity' too much
5) The middle part where everyone dies may appear corny or lame if not done properly

The warehouse is giving us a lot of trouble lately. I feel that our members are becoming increasingly incompetent. Only Ben Soh and Luke are committed. Everyone else is fucking around and not giving a shit about anything. Especially some arses I shall not name. This is not a bitch blog or a 'my life sucks' rant but some people are honestly too much. I depend on them so much but they're just screwing around. I really feel like giving up. Its horrible when I have to depend on myself or one or two people for everything. I know I cant blame them if they want their own life and I'm aware that I can't force people since they're doing me a favor, but these people promised me that they would do stuff which was never delivered. That pisses me off. If we cant pull this off, we're essentially screwed. I really hate being an amateur.

- posted by BLT @ 6:22 AM
Comments:
i wonder whether they will stop me at the hk checkpoint for having 2 glocks on me.
 
shoot them
 
In HK, glocks are toys haha. Thats besides the point, Ethan. You missed your flight haha. Maybe it was devine intervention working in your benefit o_0

^_^
 
divine intervention or a terrorist threat! Den,dEN...DEN! And i'm not commited, FAG is the only worthwhile and interesting thing left to do now that schools out. Wait that sounds wrong doesnt it? 'Edit' Film Actors Guild is the only worthwhile and interesting thing left to do.
 
Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault