.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Powered by Blogger

PRODUCTION LOGS
Friday, March 30, 2007

Update 133-01
Update 133-01
Next film
30th March
9:20 PM

I'm waiting for my friend to come over and edit. He's bringing a sleeping bag so I'm guessing it'll be another long, sleepless night staring at a computer screen. Sighs... Just like old times...

I have officially wasted my holidays trying to figure out what to do for my next film.I currently lack any ideas, though we have came up with the following pyramid to guide us in the long, arduous journey ahead.





We're currently at Stage I. I aim to reach Stage IV by next year.

Labels:


- posted by BLT @ 9:20 PM
Comments:
due to my inability to tag your blog at home due to some 'cookies' problem, i've just realised that i can tag here! anyway, it seems to me that you have levelled down considerably from the level you were at in singapore...

oh ya, i suggest a plot centering around an ex-policeman who has been wronged by his bosses and now wants revenge on the police by plotting the bombing of the police department from his trailer in arkansaw. or something like that.
 
LOGS/FASKINGS.


WWWCAF.BLOGSPOT.COM/
 
Post a Comment


The Vault The Vault